This year we have an even bigger and better anniversary party planed. Starting at 11am on August 4th, we’ll be celebrating our one year anniversary. And we’ve got a lot of things planned:
- Release of our 1 year anniversary doppelsticke altbier – a special one-time only batch of beer brewed at 10.3% ABV with German malts and American and German hops. Aged on French Oak, the beer has unique raisin, caramel and biscuit flavors, with a subtle spicy oak finish.
- Full servings of beer will be available at the brewery for the first time.
- Special keep the glass deals for our anniversary ale with a unique glass created specifically for the event.
- New 750ml corked growlers of the doppelsticke alt. These will be counter pressure filled and can be cellared for several years.
- Germany’s Famous Bratwurst Food Truck will be at the brewery from 1pm – 4pm.
- Protector Imperial IPA
- Valkyrie California Altbier
- Captain’s Summer Session
- Double Hopped Captain’s Summer Session
- One Year Anniversary Doppelsticke Altbier
- Hop Project – Christopher Columbus
- Vanilla Oak Valkyrie
- Cherry Golden Spur Saison
- Courtrai Barrel Aged Saison
We hope to see you all there!
A year in review
July – Grand Opening
August – Purse Hooks Installed
September – Fermentor Explosion
October – Foliage Pale Ale Release
November – Brewery’s First Glassware
December – Brewery Automation Installed
January – Expanding Production – a Third Fermentor
February – Installed Grain Pulley
March – First Barrel Beer
April – Brewery Laboratory Installed
May – Expanded Hours of Operation
June – Two Beer Tasting Events
July – Taster Restriction Removed