We’ve got an exciting weekend lined up at the brewery for Super Bowl XLVIII Weekend.
Super Bowl Saturday – Custom Melt & Beer
The Saturday before the Super Bowl, Custom Melt – home of the EBC Short Rib Melt – will set up shop at the brewery. They’re serving up Grilled Buffalo Chicken Melts, bread pudding and more! This is a perfect opportunity to swing on by the brewery for a beer, grab a bite to eat, and a growler fill (or two) for The Big Game on Sunday.
- When: Saturday February 1st from 12pm – 6pm
- Where: Enegren Brewing Company
- Food & Beer Specials: We’ve paired each Custom Melt dish with one of our brews for an EBC Super Bowl Special. Order any one of the dishes below and get the paired beer for half off!
- Grilled buffalo chicken melt with a Gorgonzola spread & a glass of Contradiction
- Meatloaf patty melt with grilled onions, Swiss cheese, and spicy ketchup glaze paired with a glass of Valkyrie
- Mini Fun Guy – grilled portabella, lemon garlic aioli, red onion, and cheese sauce on mini brioche paired with a glass of Protector
- Chocolate chip and marshmallow bread pudding & a glass of Barrel Aged Daniel Irons Stout
- EBC Beer On Tap: Hickman English Bitter, Valkyrie Altbier, Protector Imperial IPA, Contradiction Black IPA, Bourbon Barrel Aged Daniel Irons Oatmeal Stout
Super Bowl Sunday – Adjusted Hours
We’ll be adjusting our hours forward 2 hours so you have plenty of time to get any last minute beer for the Super Bowl. As such, the brewery will be open on Sunday, February 2nd from 10am – 3pm.